View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #265
Coralm
Enthusiast
Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle
I'll confess that I didn't read through all the pages of this thread to see if this one had already been listed, but I did check the last few pages. Germs, Genes, & Civilization: How Epidemics Shaped Who We Are Today by David P. Clark - I'm enjoying it so far, very interesting.
Coralm is offline   Reply With Quote