View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #16
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I'm not one to talk you out of a Kindle since I love mine, but as far as book price comparisons go, Mobipocket.com is the worst price you'll find. Other sites like Fictionwise.com and BooksOnBoard.com are way more competitive. You'll still usually find things for a little less at Amazon.com and the free sample chapters are a great feature, but I just wanted to make sure you had the right information going into your decision.

BTW, you probably will end up with two. I bought one when they first came out. When DH got interested in getting one, he borrowed mine so he could read a full book and see if it was to his liking. It only took him two days but I was in withdrawal. I don't think I could share.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote