View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 11:21 PM   #306
donB006
Connoisseur
donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle k3G 3.4.2; DXG 2.5.8; DXG 3.1; Iriver Story HD
I have only been using KPV in my new KDX and Librerator in my old KDX for a short time and am also now working on the CSS. There is an option in KPV to use no external CSS while that option is not in the Librerator. I have tried that option in the KPV and think only the internal CSS is used when there is no external CSS selected.

I have also created my own custom CSS and put that in my KPV data directory. I only have an entry to change the paragraph to left alignment and set the indent length. I imagine you could also have a totally empty external local.css and so the internal CSS would be used without modification.

I have used the KPV and Librerator to select my own fonts so that should override the embedded fonts. I doubt there is a way to display the embedded fonts except I am still a beginner with this software so maybe an expert can be more certain.

Edit: I have just tried the Cool Reader CR3 and updated to the 20 Oct 2013 build. The CR3 has an option in the settings for "enable internal styles css" and an option for "enable internal fonts" for the epubs. I think the CR3 has a newer version of the crengine than used in the Librerator so I still don't know if Librerator can use the embedded fonts. The CR3 doesn't have the pdf reader and also seems slower except I haven't tried optimizing all of the options. The CR3 does seem to work so might be a choice if you really need the internal fonts.

Last edited by donB006; 10-26-2013 at 09:42 PM.
donB006 is offline   Reply With Quote