View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 11:12 PM   #24
bca
bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.bca is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: none
As a 2 weeks-old owner of the PRS-T3 I must say that I completely agree with the original poster.

This is a great device. I really like the add-on light which makes me want to read much more that the so-called "frontlights" which I feel are just flashing in my eyes making them sore. (previous kobo glo owner here)

Also even though it is a bit more pricy,the reader is a lot better quality than the kobo offerings. I had 3 kobo readers which all broke down just by normal use (every switch works bad after a while, then the screen breaks down for no reason, etc.) And kobo's technical support is hellish ; I fell that they are dealing with way too much defective devices.

The only bad point I see about the sony device is that the zoom is very limited ; this is very bothering with textbook PDFs, which are unreadable for this reason.

but for epub books I think this is the best device on the market. Very much recommended!
bca is offline   Reply With Quote