View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 10:05 AM   #493
Lili819
Lili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: MPB, iOS, Kindle PW
Hi Willus,

I'm trying to justify left the ocr'd text.

Here's my code: "-h 5.75in -w 4in -ocr -p 15-16"

I've been using various combinations of "-j -", "-j 0", "-wrap-"

Just keeps making the text fit to the width of the page with awkward spaces in between words :/

Any solution?
Thanks!

Last edited by Lili819; 07-30-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Lili819 is offline   Reply With Quote