Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #866
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermopyle View Post

Once I installed this version, everything seems to be working fine. I also did the OTA update after getting that running. Mobi is reading without any issues and the folder view works perfectly (the main reason I wanted to use Duokan Lite was because of the lack of folder organization in the Kindle OS.)
Did you try the collection's manager?

Note: Folder organization is not part of the Kindle OS, it is all done by application's programs in user-space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermopyle View Post
Any chance azw support will be added to Duokan Lite at some point?
Wrong forum, wrong web-site. That is a question for the Duokan project site.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote