View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
Cool Javelin
Enthusiast
Cool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle (early)
Feature request during conversion

Hello all, I am new to this forum, this is my first post here.

I have been using Calibre 0.8.62 for some months now, and think it is great.

However, when converting a bunch of books from PDF to MOBI, the pdf to html converter crashes from time to time.

I understand new programs have issues and I can deal with the crashing, I assume the designers will fix it some day.

But, the entire queue halts and waits for me to click OK on a popup message telling me it crashed.

It would be better if the queue scheduler could continue to convert other books while the error message was displayed.

I had 200 books to convert, started it and went to bed, and the next morning I found it had crashed and after dismissing the error message found I still had 192 books to go (so much for letting the computer work for me while I sleep, I have to babysit it.)

Just my 2 cents for today,

Keep up the good work, you guys rock.

Mark.
Cool Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote