View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 04:54 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Affiliate Links for "arcadata"- July 2012

Here's the new thread for July (*here's a link to my June thread to check out the last bargains I posted there)

Quote:
Okay, so you may know me since I posted a lot of free and bargain books in this forum. I did add affiliate links to my posts before (the links look like this-> http://www.amazon.com/Fifth-Woman-Wa...ag=arcadata-20), but I've been told that isn't allowed anymore in the main forum. I'll be allowed to continue to post my affiliate links in this personal thread though.

Basically, what happens is that I earn referral fees (starts at 4%) whenever a visitor follows my link to Amazon.com (for example) and then makes a qualifying purchase. It was a pretty good incentive for me to spend time here sharing any freebies and bargains I found since I would get extra money per month to spend on books & apps!

So, hopefully, if you don't mind me getting a commission, you'll come visit this thread and click on my links when you're planning to buy something!
And here's the first deal(s) for July 1!

Inside Job by Charles Ferguson from Oneworld Publications (£1.29) is the Amazon UK Kindle Deal of the Day (July 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

From the man behind the Oscar-winning documentary, Inside Job traces in gripping detail how the financial industry and its enablers went rogue, inviting a global crisis. This is the definative journalistic account of the corruption and greed precipitating the banking meltdown.
-----

So, You Want to Be Canadian?: All About the Most Fascinating People in the World and the Magical Place They Call Home by Kerry Colburn from Chronicle Books ($0.99) is the NOOK Daily Find (July 1)

Quote:
Product Description

It's Canada Day! Celebrate your northern neighbors with this go-to guide on all things Canadian. Maybe you weren't lucky enough to be a Canuck, but this book is the next best thing.
Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane (Underland Chronicles Series #2) by Suzanne Collins from Scholastic ($1.99) is the NOOK Daily Find for Families (July 1)

Quote:
Product Description

In the second installment of the Underland Chronicles, Gregor must return to the secret world beneath New York City in order to rescue his little sister Boots. Together, Gregor and his old allies descend into the deadly Waterway in search of an ominous rat known as Bane in order to prevent him from upsetting the precarious balance of the Underland.
-----

The Vegas Knockout by Tom Schreck from Thomas & Mercer ($1.99) is the Kindle Deal of the Day (July 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

Duffy Dombrowski accepted a dream job: chief sparring partner for Russian heavyweight contender Boris Rusakov. He heads to Vegas for the gig with his entourage in tow, but things turn nightmarish when the Russian mob shows up and a killer begins picking off friends and relatives of Duffy's gym buddies.
------

The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less has updated for July! Check out the new batch of discounts.

Quote:
Looking for great books at a low price? Browse the newest section of our store--100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less--a diverse selection of deals hand-selected by our editors each month.
----

FYI, For UK Kindlers:

The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for £2.99 or Less is a new promo for Amazon UK.

Quote:
We've pulled together a selection of 100 Kindle books, each for £2.99 or less, to make it easier for you to discover and try a new book or author. We'll be adding new books from time to time and titles may vary, so make sure to check back often. There's also the Kindle Daily Deal, which features a new Kindle book deal every day.
----

And FYI, $0.99 Kindle Games Sale

Quote:
Fifteen of our most popular games for your Kindle are on sale through July 10. Shop now
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote