View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #61
fulltimer
Enthusiast
fulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K2, K3(3G-WIFI), Fire
You can choose to believe whatever you wish.

Neither me nor my wife have ever had a seller account and we have never returned any product to Amazon.

Our accounts were never associated with any others and the only thing that happened at that time was our S-I-L having his account closed.

My wife only used her account when she was at work and I used mine from the home IP. hers was not and has not been effected even though both were linked to the same bank account.

I tried at the time to resolve it with Amazon but was met with a stonewall and never even got any reason other than account associated with a closed account.

No one in the family knew my login or password because I used it to buy gifts at Christmas and birthdays and like to surprise them.