View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hey Nate, thanks for all the photos ! a question for you. i only just now finally figured out which ones were of the ETI device. i was confused because i was expecting the design to be significantly different (a lot closer to the eb1150) ; in previous communication, Garth Conboy mentioned that they were intending to make an eink reader with similar ergonomics to their lcd model. did you have a chance to discuss this with him at all ? i was hoping for them to make something quite different from all the Gen3 clones currently available...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote