View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 04:23 AM   #9
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
@Walt
Thank you für clearifying. I will give it a try. I dit it manually until now, because calibre shows 8 font-sizes (standard setting) and there are only 7 keywords.

With "hard-coded" I meant using font sizes in pt. I'd made tests with ebooks using pt for font-size in one book and the key-words in another version of this book: the books were looking different after using the readers ability to show the text larger or smaller. And - the books were shown more identical on different devices with different screen sizes with the keywords for font-size as with using font-size in pt or em.

For me, the results were better using the keywords instead of using pt or em. But that may be a personal predilection.

Last edited by ThR; 08-02-2011 at 04:27 AM.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote