View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #16
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbothejust View Post
As always you have good tips Scion. Are you going to root your NC?
Thanks.

I'm not going to root just yet. I'll wait and see what becomes of the B&N app store early next year. Plus there's the expected update to 2.2 during the same time frame.

I'm seeking more functionality as an ereader. A note taking app would be nice as well. I can get a lot done on my phone so my expectations are minimal. The device is fulfilling as it is.

I am keeping my eye on the Galaxy Tab in hopes of a WiFi-only version sometime next year and a price drop.

Last edited by SCION; 12-01-2010 at 05:04 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote