View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 11:43 AM   #23
mrzerga
Connoisseur
mrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the rough

Device: kindle 3 wifi - love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfin View Post
Didn't Dhza himself say that andy wooden did the original/first port? Or did google translate skew things so much?
Here is what I got:
Anyhow, I think they both did a great job and hope they find some way to branch back into one tree...
you are in fact right, and I certainly appologize for providing uncheked info. I have updated the post as follows to correct for my omissions:

FBreader (Dhza) - use of some certain code and tools that was shared by andy wooden, a distinctive vision for the project but some doubtfull decisions on the code and need of Kindle restart before use, the developer suggested that he intends to continue on and work on the project.
fbKindle (andy wooden) - some original code and tools, some nice improvements when comparing to FBreader(no kindle restart needed for the code to operate), prefered by the majority, the developer has suggested that support and new features for this implementation might be irregular.
mrzerga is offline   Reply With Quote