View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #17
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Review

Avwriter...Nice review. I like my cover as well though I have no problem using the hand strap with my right hand. I do however find that the angle that the reader assumes when using the reading stand is not optimum for my needs. I clip a small plastic chip bag clip to the bottom of the pop-out to increase its length and make the reader stand up a bit straighter...problem solved!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote