View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 09:05 AM   #3
ilamont
ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilamont ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Interesting experiment, but I would say that you used way to short of a window to know.
Yes, I agree that the window was short and the sample size could have been larger. And as I noted in the post, other external factors may have influenced the data.

Nevertheless, I think there are enough sales and a big enough change between the two periods (average increase of 50% per day) to indicate that there was at least some positive impact from the design change.
ilamont is offline   Reply With Quote