View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #12
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
about returning from outside of US

I broke software of my Kindle. and when I called amazon(two days ago), they accepted to replace. Since I'm not in Us I found a "friend" who live in Us. Then called again (just an hour ago) and completed the request. he told that my new Kindle will arrive to the address tomorrow.amazing! I wish I live n Us

I want to ask you something about my replacement "duty":

they sent me an email about returning the Kindle which contains a label. However there is no address on label. If you live in Us no problem. But from outside, does it be a problem?

Is there anyone who also send his broken to amazon from outside of Us?
Is the label itself sufficient? Should I add an additional address also?

Last edited by thomass; 04-29-2011 at 01:02 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote