View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #216
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Hi All,

Quick question I didnt' see answered in this thread already. As someone else pointed out, it would be great to have the cover of the book you are currently reading as the screensaver. Each book you download to the Kindle comes with a picture of the cover which you can view if you are in the book and press the menu button.
So, could I go into the book file on my computer and copy that image into the screensaver hack, therefore using the book covers as screensavers? I ask this because I am not in front of my kindle now but I don't recall seeing an actual image file (such as .jpeg) within the book files when looking on the computer.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote