View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 09:03 AM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Jane, not that I disagree with you ('cause I don't ) but just to explain the reason I worded the answers the way I did. Part of what I'm getting at is the question of how much of the duty set Connect should take up which traditionally has belonged to the editor/publisher as well as the storefront.

Clearly, Connect is the storefront, but for these indie authors, there might not be any editor/publisher to handle the things that a publishing house typically handles for most books. I'm just wanting to get a measure of how much of that job we, as a community, expect Connect to take over.

I know that's exactly what you're answering, but I felt the need to clarify the quesion I was asking a bit. It seemed clearer to me when I wrote it yesterday than it does this morning.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote