View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I wish that Amazon would get some consistency in their development across the board and actually try to make all of their apps have the same feature set and look/feel.

That said, I only use the Kindle apps for short reading periods, and for reading novels. While the iOS version feels smoother and opens faster which is nice, they both really work adequately IMO. I don't really use any of the more advanced features however.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote