View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #3
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
I like the Kindle and it is a tempting choice, but I was hoping to get a chance to see what else is out there that I might be unfamiliar with before I decide on an ereader. Also, another under 100 device I had my eye on, was the Kobo mini. I don't know much about the Kobo, however. Other than a disastrous encounter with a 1st Gen ereader of theirs. I don't want to assume anything about the brand as a whole, since it was an early device, but I'm afraid that's as far as my experience with that brand goes.

Last edited by sneakyspider; 01-16-2013 at 04:50 PM.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote