Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #25
kolosus
kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 4 NT (wifi), Kindle 5 (3g + wifi)
You can get "refurbished" 350s on cowboom com. I've gotten mine there. They are in very decent shape. It might take two weeks for it to get to you. They have daily deals there. I got mine there at less than $50 shipped on a day they were selling the sony reader for cheap.

They sell by the item. If the one they're selling is in 5/10 shape the next might be 4/10 or 6/10... no way to tell what the next item's condition will be that I'm aware of. If you get one in good shape it might be missing items (chargers, charge cords, manual etc). Some items missing is of no consequence (charge chord, manual) some items missing might be a deal breaker (stylus). In this case YMMV.

Forgive the shameless plug.

Last edited by kolosus; 09-17-2012 at 09:12 PM.
kolosus is offline   Reply With Quote