Thread: Crash and burn
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #13
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Ah,yes, I hadn't realised what you meant. But as you say it's not now relevant. The kindle may still work as an external drive, I will find this out when I get to a computer with a USB port. Though as it killed the book the .mbp file may not be there any more.
I am still hoping someone may recognise the description. Bit of a forlorn hope, though.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote