Thread: Sleep/a4
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #4
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I'd say the contrast is similar to newsprint.

Sometimes I wish the startup was faster, as when I want to make a quick note. I use mine as a notebook a lot, and I try to remember to turn it on a while before I'm going to need it. When I was at a conference last fall, I kept it on all day, and even with heavy use of the Wacom pen input, the batteries lasted 8+ hours each day.

I also kind of wish it had onboard HWR, at least to index and search my notes. Maybe someday.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote