View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:38 PM   #12
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
he probably did it on purpose, to see who was paying attention.

i've never read that story (i don't think i've heard of it) i'll have to see if i can find it somewhere (if you've got a source, please share !).
I think it was on the webpage with all Chandler ebooks someone posted a link to around New Year, in one of Public Domain Day threads... don't know how to find it now.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote