View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 07:33 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Galaj View Post
Yup, I heard in this audio lecture: http://ebook30.com/audiobooks/audiob...eir-world.html
( and I don't have any reason to doubt the lecturer ) that when they were making a movie based on The Big Sleep, in working over the scenario they found out they can't determine who murdered the chauffeur from the book. So they wired Chandler asking him that. And he wired back "I haven't the slightest idea".
yep, i've heard that story too. in fact i heard that first he replied "it was X [can't remember who he said]" but they wired back saying "it couldn't have been X, at the time of the murder he was [busy / somewhere else / in jail (can't remember that detail either)]", and *then* he wired back saying "in that case i don't know either." brilliant story though ! Mike L, if you ever *do* figure out who murdered the chauffeur, a lot of people would like to know.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote