View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #2636
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
Sometimes stuff is slow for me, but that only happened when i replaced all the menu fonts and some book fonts with SourceSans Pro. Have you changed the fonts in linkfonts/fonts ?
Yes. I have Georgia 2 fonts. I really like them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Take them all out, then report back on if it made a difference.
If it did, put them back in, one at a time (with never changing the books on the kindle).
Yeah, I guess I should do that. Thanks. I'll do it this evening and report back.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote