View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 10:27 AM   #6
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post
The ebook collection consists of 13 novels including bonus material. I've never bought a collection in ebook form so I don't know what they're usually priced at. Have you ever bought a collection that costs that much or close to that amount?
That is $6.16 per novels, so are the novels worth that to you individually? My rule of thumb for these types of collections, is the price of the collection discounted 20% or more off the price of buying all the ebooks individually.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote