Thread: MobileRead January 2013 Category Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #15
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Think I'll nominate "Classics that have been reworked to include zombies" as a category.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
At the risk of being boring and overly sentimental, I will automatically nominate Romance for February. I feel that if we're going to have Romance as an option then February (due to Valentines Day) should be its month. Past that, however, I'm also looking forward to shaking things up a bit.
Romance classics that have been reworked to include zombies!

I noticed that romance wasn't that popular in a recent poll about what genres people read, and I don't think many of the romance lovers participate in bookclub, so perhaps February would be a good month for Classics (with or without zombies).
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote