View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:33 PM   #54
Marj
Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
It sounds overwhelming. I guess I'm not ever going to sell many books. Several of the things mentioned above - I don't even know what they mean. I have a blog page that tells people about my books, and they can find it if they go looking. But if I set out to become an expert in blogging as well as everything else, when would I write? Currently selling one or two a week, some excellent reviews, and maybe those readers will tell people who tell people.
But no. I'm doing my best to be a writer. There are only so many hours in a day, and so many days in a life-time. I don't want to waste my remaining days doing things I'm not interested in. That does mean, of course, that the unique experience of my particular book will be missed by millions. I guess, so be it. (Any smilies here? I want a resigned smile.)
Marj is offline   Reply With Quote