View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #15
mldavis2
Coffee Nut
mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3; K4PC; Calibre
Lightbulb

My solution, offered on multiple other threads is to turn the K3 off to a blank screen (5 seconds of the power switch) before engaging the hooks. Do not use the K3 while hooked into the unlighted cover. Remove the K3 before turning it back on (takes 2 seconds). I am keeping my two K3's and both unlighted covers. It's a no-brainer unless you absolutely MUST use the K3 while in the cover, or you absolutely cannot spare the 5 seconds to blank the screen before placing the K3 in the cover. Restart is the same as from the screensaver. I have done this multiple times over the past week with no problems of any kind.
mldavis2 is offline   Reply With Quote