View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
LuceBianchi
LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuceBianchi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1st Edition
A rather specific type of Writer's Block

Hello, everyone. I have a specific type of writer's block, and it's annoying me.

Before I get to it, some possibly relevant information on my writing style. I don't actually write stories, by my definition. They come to me, and I put the words on paper. Every time I have tried writing without this elusive muse, the result has sounded forced. I still haven't managed to improve these stories to the point where I'm satisfied.

I have a story I want to write. I have the important story events written down and ordered. I can't think of sentences to show these events, and the words won't come. My muse is silent.

What are your thoughts on overcoming writer's block in this situation?

Thanks, everybody.
LuceBianchi is offline   Reply With Quote