View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:36 AM   #21291
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Indeed, I do like a good Darjeeling. But I also love a good Keemun, as you know. But it's the Assam that just doesn't work as well for me.
And that's what makes horse racing...

Quote:
By all means, a link to your favourite is in order.
My all-time favorites for mornings are a toss-up between Fortnum & Mason's "English Breakfast" and their "Royal Blend," but both are Assam based. Sorry... After that, it's East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea, but that too is Assam based... Have you considered Ovaltine?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote