Thread: Content pre-order kindle book?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 01:30 AM   #6
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
aha, so after the official release, the price actually goes down not up? I thought there are some discount for pre-ordering to reward savvy readers, not the other way round! Then I will just wait then.

Pre-ordering is nice if you want the book shortly after midnight (Pacific Time) on release day. The price guarantee protects you IF the price were to decline immediately after release. If it's beyond seven days, I'm sure it would not.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote