View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #14695
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Darkship Renegades

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished The Warrior's Apprentice and the Mountains of Mourning novella. The Warrior's Apprentice was a joy, while Mountains was a more serious work. It extends the Miles story, but is not a Dendarii story, except as it shows Miles using his head instead of brute force.

Next up: The Vor Game.
Finished The Vor Game and the next one, Cetaganda. I've enjoyed this run through the Vorkosiverse, but it's time for a break. Next up, Darkship Renegates, a sequel to Sarah Hoyt's remarkably good Space Opera Darkship Thieves, which I enjoyed immensely and only read because it was in a Webscription I bought.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote