View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 05:02 PM   #3
Robin O'Neill
Connoisseur
Robin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PC
I remember going into one of the big paperback houses some years ago and they had a formula. I think it was 1 page of dialog for every 3 pages of description. That's why you have all that horrid description in books that you skim over in order to get to the story.

Just a caution. Make sure your characters are talking about something interesting/pertaining to the story. Real life conversations can be pretty boring.

And Moejoe, I'm not dying off anytime soon.
Robin O'Neill is offline   Reply With Quote