View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 12:46 PM   #12
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Xanthe, you've asked two very different questions - What would you choose if someone gave you whatever you wanted for free?, and What is on your must-have list?

There is nothing on my must-have list, as I am content for now with my jetBook Lite. But for a free gift, I think I would like to try the Kindle DX with its many features.
Yes, I realized that my particular answer didn't answer the question I was asking, but that's only because I'm new to the current crop of ereaders and am still researching them. I'm the only person I know who actually has one, so I don't have any hands-on experience with ereaders other than the Libre.

I just figured that those of you who have been around-the-block, so to speak, would have a better idea of what you craved and would have a particular ereader in mind.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote