View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 01:14 AM   #23
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
PM about to be sent to piperclassique.

Most of Baen's newer catalogue is really not to my taste, but I recognize one of their reprints in the Feb 2014 bundle, Dragon's Eye edited by Christopher Stasheff, which I happen to own in an old paperback and had some pretty nifty original dragon stories in it, including a Diane Duane, IIRC.

Also, I'm feeling kind of nostalgic for the Mercedes Lackey reprints (which I suspect probably won't hold up all that well on a reread, unfortunately), so I might as well splurge and get some supplementary e-copies and throw some money her way since she was pretty generous with the old Baen Free Library copies of her other stuff.

I hope they keep coming out with more backlist bundle-stuffers like these.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote