View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #165
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Adding a magnifying glass would be difficult. For devices without touchscreens (like the 515), I don't know how you could easily define the area to be magnified, nor say how much to magnify by. Did you have some ideas for how to do this?

On the devices with touchscreens, perhaps there is a gesture that could be used to define this. The obvious one is the two-fingered pinch, but that is already being used for zooming of the whole image. Is there another gesture commonly used for magnifying certain areas on touch devices?

Personally, I could see using a magnifying glass occasionally, but if all the text is too small, I think it would be tedious to have to position the magnifying glass over every bit of text to read the story. I think that zooming the whole image makes more sense. Anyway, let me know if there is a way to do this that is easy to use.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote