View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:05 AM   #1
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Samsung Galaxy Player 5 - a few questions

I am enjoying the SGP5! Audiobooks are GREAT with MORT Player and I am starting to use Moon+ Pro reader. I will load up my 32GB mSD card with lots of books.

I thought that perhaps the best way is to just organize them into Genres/Author folders on my removable mSD card under "ebooks". Then open the file with whatever player (Kindle for mobi, Moon+ for epub). Is this a good idea? Am considering this for the Kindle Fire HD as well. Just don't want all those books on the carousel and this seems easier than getting another program, like Calibre, involved.

The actual question of this post (sorry for meandering) is:
I have set up a container-folder on a HomePage on the SGP5 with all the ereader apps in it. It has the default name "folder". Is there any way to change this name to something more mnemonic, of my choice? The thing is that I have more than one folder and this gets confusing.

Have looked in the manual, but no info.
Thanks!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote