View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:02 AM   #27339
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
"I win." .

"I win." ?

What kind of a post is that with which to win this thread, even if temporarily? A sad kind of win, that's what!

The post that wins this thread by being the last post in the thread should be interesting, witty, worthy of being the culmination of all that has gone before it.

Not just

"I win."
Haven't you also made many "I win" posts just to take the win?

The win is mine once again. It shall remain mine until the next post. That is a 100 percent true statement.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote