View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmf View Post
I've opened them in Sigil, and loaded them on my e-reader. Neither show the TOC after simply adding the book to Calibre. As noted earlier dragging and dropping the file to my reader the TOC shows up. This is on a Kindle and the Chapter markings are not present on the Progress bar when using Calibre.
Sigil 3.x trashes TOC's that are not built solely from H# tags
Sigil 4 (now on beta) will allow existing TOC to be maintain (but you will have to do the edit yourself if you re-arrange the files in the EPUB)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote