View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thank you so much for your very helpful reply, =X=!

I'm sure that this will all make more sense to me once I download and try BookCreator and Calibre, but I am still confused as to whether I need to create margins for MOBI (and other eBook formats), like I do for print files. Can you give me some guidance regarding that? Also, do I need to make the page a certain size, or is that all done through BookCreator/Calibre?

Thanks again!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote