View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncdoc View Post
im a new user. Calibre scans and adds books but at some point around 50 percent it simply stops working. I have win 7 64 bit and my ebooks are in a folder (30gb). The whole process takes 24 hours as well. but it crashes at 50 percent at 12 hours. I have tried two or three times. any thoughts?
Try it in smaller batches? It could be a single bad book, or you may be running into a limit of some sort.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote