View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #56
Vala
Enthusiast
Vala can name that song in three notesVala can name that song in three notesVala can name that song in three notesVala can name that song in three notesVala can name that song in three notesVala can name that song in three notesVala can name that song in three notesVala can name that song in three notesVala can name that song in three notesVala can name that song in three notesVala can name that song in three notes

Device: Sony PRS-300, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
Vala, the Sony account and the Adobe ID are 2 separate things. You can and should have different passwords for each one. I always have.

To confirm this, because I couldn't remember what I had done to sign into my Sony account from a Sony app, I downloaded the Sony app onto my iPhone and it is now asking me for my email and password to the Sony account, not the ADE email and password. I'm not going to follow through because I hadn't wanted this on my phone, I just did this to see what would happen. The next step might be ADE authorization.

Your changing the password for ADE will not affect the Sony ebook store account.
Thanks for the info, it gave me the courage to go change the password at both ADE & Sony! I did not have a problem. After I changed the password at ADE I clicked on "authorize computer" and it told me it already was. It is authorized to your email address not password.
Vala is offline   Reply With Quote