View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 10:05 AM   #55
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
Silver raven, my first email from Adobe was like the first one quoted in this thread.

Because it had a clickable link (I changed it in my quote to make it non clickable) and there have been phishing emails in the past claiming to be from Adobe, I did not click on that link. I researched first to see if this security breach had really happened. When I found out it had, I went directly to Adobe.com from a web browser and I saw the link on their home page, "customer security alert". I followed that link and took the steps from there. The email you described is like one I received during the process I went through to reset the password.
Yup.

What i did with twitter, go to twitter website (without folowing link to be sure), there it asked me to reset my password.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote