View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 04:46 AM   #52
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcloude View Post
I got the notice on Oct. 1 and thought it was someone phishing.
I didn't get the notice but I did want to change my password anyway just in case (even though I don't use the same passwords for different things) I just find it extremely poor practice that they send an email with a link to click to reset said password, because frankly it could just as easily be phishing.

The last time I bought directly from Adobe was in 2010, and obviously my address is in there. I am glad I refused to go with their subscription for Photoshop - I really dislike that business model. I do need PS for work stuff but for now CS6 still does everything I need it to so...

Last edited by Yolina; 10-06-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote