View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #17
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joerg_Mosthaf View Post
There still seem to be some problems with the download email. I just ordered the "perfect bundle" and "Chasing the Light". Still no download mail three hours later.
I have already written an email to Steve.

I Loved "The Onnuisance Cells" and I'm looking forward to reading the rest
When I ordered the perfect bundle several months ago, I didn't get my download note during the weekend. That's because the PayPal payment went through as an "electronic check" instead of an "instant transfer" and the download was delayed until after the bank opened on Monday.

In all the time I've been using PayPal, this is the only time that an online purchase was run through as anything other than an instant transfer and I was a bit frustrated having to wait. The wait was worth it.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote