Thread: Request djvu on the reader side ?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
djvu on the reader side ?

First of all, hi everybody on this nice forum ...

I am new here, so sorry if this is naive or has already been discussed before.

The reason I am interested in the edge rather than a tablet is the reader. Now, I especially want to read djvu files on the reader side. I can sort of do this with VuDroid and LCD2Eink but the quality is not really great. For instance, it is by far not as good as djvu applications on other e-readers I have used. Is there a "native" djvu application for the reader? Similarly, do FBReader, CoolReader, etc, exist directly for the reader side ?
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote