View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #75
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
The public domain existed before 1976 therefore it is unreasonable to claim it only exists to keep available the work of the dead.

Also you missed my point, people who aren't me can go to a public school it doesn't mean they owe me something for doing so at least no more than someone who went to a private school. There's still a system of laws and a social contract.
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote