View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:59 PM   #13
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
I had a K2 and then traded up to the KDX in August and I love the KDX. I carry mine around with me nearly everywhere I go in a padded messenger bag that was designed for either a small laptop or netbook computer. It's more than enough to hold my KDX in a leather M-Edge cover with a few slim notebooks and my iPod Classic in the main compartment.

The KDX is great for general reading, but really shines when you want to read a full size pdf!

Last edited by Connallmac; 12-17-2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Correction of punctuation!
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote